The "Apartment Packers" are the efficient waste compactor for high occupancy buildings with chute fed systems, such as high-rise apartments. The small size, up to 24" shorter than other apartment packers, allow it to fit in small trash rooms.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-duty ratchets and quick container release.
- Constant flow pump for uniform cycle speed not attainable with hi-lo pump.
- Automatic shut down if oversized, uncrushable objects are put in the charge box or if the container is full.
- Detachable container easily passes through narrow openings and fits in small trash rooms. Use these products for weekly volumes of less than 150 uncompacted cubic yards. These units are designed for use with small (2 yd.) containers and for installation in basements of high-rise buildings.
- All units are manufactured in strict accordance with ANSI Z245.2 Standards.
These units are designed for reliability and longevity. The body and ram is constructed of heavy steel plate and the hydraulic power pack (available mounted on the unit or separate) incorporates the latest technology for smooth operation and reduced noise levels.
Limited Space Container Units:
The vertical compactors are ideally suited when available space for a compaction system is limited, the volume of wet waste does not justify a larger system, and a roll-off collection service is not available. These units are great for shopping plazas, restaurants, cafeterias, fast food locations, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, and much, much more.
Features & Benefits:
- The container stops on the vertical can be easily changed from front to back to convert the unit to a front or rear feed application.
- It can be produced to allow it to accommodate a 4, 6 or 8 cubic yard container. This means one unit can be used for a variety of applications.
- Packing ram maintains pressure against the refuse when the unit is not being used. This eliminates refuse "spring-back" and windblown litter.
- 48" high liquid retention level.
- Feed door automatically locks to prevent unauthorized use of the compactor.
- The vertical packer can be fed from inside a building with a security chute for controlled access.
- It saves on installation cost by requiring only 120 volts, a 20 amp outlet, and can be placed on any reasonably level surface.
- Serviced by the hauler with either front load or rear load trucks.
Use our Contact Us form for more information from one of our sales professionals.