Waste Edge is the most advanced system available for measuring and reporting container fullness. It also controls and reports container usage.
Fullness units will send a signal to a fax, pager or computer when container is full. From one computer, you can manage up to 4000 compactors fitted with a Waste Edge monitor. The software generates a range of reports which display compactor status or usage information.
Usage models provide total control of compactor access. On-site users simply input an ID number or insert a magnetic strip ID card to access the compactor.
Waste Edge Features and Benefits:
- Pager-Alert Fullness Unit: automatically sends a pick-up request to a pager.
- Fax-Alert Fullness Unit: automatically sends a pick-up request to one or two fax machines.
- Fullness Management System: automatically sends a pick-up request to a personal computer.
- Combination Fullness/Usage Management System: electronically monitors compactors' activity and reports container fullness to a personal computer and automatically sends a pick-up request.
- On-Site Usage System: records how often a compactor is used, controls access to compactor- locking out unauthorized users, and editing functions and billing data can be easily accessed at the on-site unit.
- Usage Management System: records how often a compactor is used, controls access to compactor- locking out unauthorized users. Create new accounts, delete accounts, lock-out unauthorized users, generated reports and billing data can be easily accessed from a personal computer.
Use our Contact Us form for more information from one of our sales professionals.