Transfer station compactors are the most affordable equipment for large volume municipal and rural transfer stations. They range in size from a 4 cubic yard charge box up to 12 cubic yards.
- Regional/ Municipal Transfer Stations
- Convenience Centers
- Recycling Centers
- Long Distance Highway & Rail Transport Systems
Features & Benefits:
- Maximum Payloads: Compaction takes place in the large charge box which means no tamping is required. This ensures lower maintenance and no damage to trailers.
- Efficient Transportation: No heavy compaction trailer is required – only a lighter walking floor trailer is needed for the most cost efficient transportation of compacted waste to the landfill.
- Easy Installation: Minimal site preparation also equates to tremendous cost savings for you.
We have available a full-line of conveyors that can be used to feed any type of transfer operation.
Use our Contact Us form for more information from one of our sales professionals.